|Place of Origin:||fujian|
|Brand Name:||quan stone|
|Model Number:||QS G666|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1sqm|
|Packaging Details:||wooden crate|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Color:||Grey, Black, Yellow, Red||Material:||Granite,|
|Granite Density:||2.8g/cm3||Normal Thickness:||2-10cm|
|Finish:||Flamed,Swan Cut Etc.||Usage:||Outdoor Decoration Building Material|
slate paving stones,
outside paving stones
We can provide many colors of cube stone and paving stone, such as popular colors: G684, G654, G682, G603, G635, G562, etc.
Common Size: 5x5x5cm, 8x8x4cm, 8x8x8cm, 9x9x9cm, 10x10x5cm, 10x10x10cm, 20x10x10cm,15x15x5cm,500x500x30/40mm on meshed (inside 9x9cm), etc.,
Popular Colors: Black,Dark,White, Red, Pink, Brown, Yellow, Grey, Green, Purple, etc.,
Optional 1: Top side flamed or bush-hammered, the other sides sawn;
Optional 2: Top flamed or bush-hammered, bottom side sawn, other 4 sides natural or split;
Optional 3: All 6 sides natural or split
Black,Grey,Yellow,Red, Green ect.
Flamed, Sandblasted, Rough hammered, Bush hammered, Mushroom, Axe-cut etc.
|4||Usage||Out door decoration building material|
|Package||Seaworthy wooden crates or according to customers requirement|
|Delivery Time||Generally within 15days after received 30% T/T deposit or L/C at sight. Or according to client requirement|
|Payment||30% T/T deposit,and then balance against copy BL or L/C at sight|
|Price Term||Based on FOB,CNF,CIF|
1) Over 10 years experience in natural stone business
2) Provide acute price quotation, specification promptly
|Business Scope||Slabs, Tiles, Skirting, Window sills, Steps & Riser stairs, Kitchen countertops, Columns, Curbstones, Paving stones, Cubes|
|11||Client||France, Italy, Portugal, Roman, America, Australia, Middle East and so on|
|Product Name:||Cheap Red Granite Cobblestone G666 Split Tiles|
|Surface Finish Available||Polished, Honed, Flamed, Saw Cut, Natural Splitted, Antique (flamed&brushed), Picked, Bushhammered, Chiseled, Sandblasted, Tumbled, Mushroom, Waterjet, Brushed, Grooved and so on|
|Size Available||For Tiles: 305×305mm(12”×12”), 300×600mm(12”×24”), 400×400mm(18”×18”), 600×600mm(24”×24”), 800x800mm(30”x30”)|
|For Big Slabs: 1200up×2400up×16/18/20/30mm|
|For Small Slabs: 600/700/800/900mmx1800upx16/18/20/30mm|
|For Curbstone: 60x150x1000mm,100x150x1000mm,100x200x1100mm,100x250x1100mm, 200x250x1000mm|
|For Countertop: 96”×36”, 96”×25.5”, 96”×16”, 78”×36”, 78”×25.5”, thickness: 20,30mm|
|For Vanity tops: 25”×19”/22”, 31”×19”/22”, 37”×19”/22”,49”×19”/22”,thickness: 3/4”, 1.5”|
|For Step stone: 110/120/125/130/140/150x30-35cm, thickness 2cm, 3cm|
|For Riser: 110/120/125/130/140/150x15-20cm, thickness 2cm, 3cm|
|For Cobbles: 100x100mm, 100x200mm, 100x300mm, 200x200mm, 200x300mm, 200x400mm, thickness: 30mm,35mm,40mm,50mm,100mm,150mm|
|Customized sizes to be inquired.|
|Packing||Strong Woode Crates with Fumigation (with IPPC stamp)|
|Quality Gurantee||Measurement Allowance +-1mm, Polished 90up degree|
|Price Terms||FOB, CNF, CIF, Door to Door|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C at sight, Western Union|
|Delivery time||About 10-30 days according to your order quantity.|
Tile: 30.5*30.5, 30*60, 40*40, 60*60, 80*80cm, etc in 1cm, 1.8cm, 2cm, 3cm
For both interior and exterior decoration, also in
Cut-to-size, Slab, Countertop and Vanity top, basin, Tombstone, Fireplace, Pillar or Column, Special- shaped
Building material (Arc Slabs/Window Sill/Staircase/ Pattern), etc
Design: Our skilled computer designers are available for your requirements.
Any of your design drawings or photo is most welcome.
Finish: Polished, honed, flamed, flamed and brushed, sandblasted, etc
Colors of our stone: Black, blue, brown, grey, gray, green, red, white, yellow
Any of your specific requests, will be well considered.
A. The thickness tolerance: +/- 1mm
B. If the surface is polished, then the degree will be 90 and up.
Package: Strong fumigated wooden crates with foam or plastic
Payment: 30% deposit by T/T before production and the rest 70% balance by T/T against the copy of B/L.
Welcome you inquiry with you inquiry, we will offer you the best price.
Contact Person: mark